Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Swap Spoiler--Fall Catalog Paper Packet 12x12 Layout Swap 2010

I have been hosting a swap on the CTMH Bulletin Boards quarterly for about 2 years now.  I swap 12x12 layouts with talented consultants.  We use the new paper packs so that we can showcase the new papers that are in the current catalog.  Here are the 12x12 pages that I received:
 Created by Milenna Russell using X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet
 Created by Holly Maatman using X7130B Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet
 Created by Angie Clemons using X7129B Hooligans Level 2 Paper Packet
 Created by Ilona Campinha using X7128B Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet
 Created by Christine Bivens using X7127B Magnifique Level 2 Paper Packet
 Created by Nadine Lefkof using X7127B Olivia

Created by Nadine Lefkof using X7127B Magnifique

These layouts are all so beautiful I cannot wait to put photos on them.  I will try to post the finished product later with my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment