Monday, January 9, 2012

Scrapbook and Craft Clearance....Part 1

I am clearancing a large amount of scrapbook and craft items.  I just have too much stuff and not enough time to use it. 

I will start my clearance sale with the CTMH stamp sets that I have available for purchase. 
Each set is individually priced under the photo and if you need it shipped that is $2 for the first set and $.75 each additional stamp set.

If you would like to purchase these products you can send payment via Paypal to mksrussell@msn.com  (please use the personal tab to avoid fees when sending payment or if you do not have a Paypal account I can invoice you in  your email box and you can still pay with a credit or debit card via Paypal. 

KILLER CRAFTY DEALS.....Product Clearance Blowout......

The first group are D-size Close to my Heart acrylic stamp sets (most sets are retired or no longer available through CTMH; these sets used to retail for $19.95)

Each set will be priced underneath the picture. If you need to have your sets shipped see pricing above.

 Limited Edition 2-sheet stamp set CC11014 Pair-a-Phrase new  $12

D1352 It's Your Day New $10

This is the first Phase of the SALE the end of the stamps...more product and other items to come.
Please email me mksrussell@msn.com with any questions.  If you are local you are welcome to pick up any items you would like to buy at my house and pay cash.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment