Saturday, November 6, 2010

Elections are over.....more crafting to come!

My dad ran for the legislature and won this week.  He is one of the new members of the House of Representatives for the State of Utah.  I am so proud of him.  This week has been crazy busy with a late night Tuesday staying up to see results on the elections and then a few sick kids, parent/teacher conferences, etc.

Most of my craft projects have been put on hold, but I am working on my swap items.  I am hosting a swap on the CTMH bulletin boards for Christmas gift ideas.  Here is the altered canvas panel that I created for one of my spots in the swap.

I used the Simple Pleasures paper packet (retired).  I made my own paper flowers and the saying is from the Make it Count stamp set.  The metal embellishments are the filigree charms and the ribbon is the colonial white crochet ribbon.
I am working on creating more of the satin flower bracelets (singed flowers) and I will post them with instructions later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment